A few notes to participants!
– Check-in begins at 8:30am with the day beginning at 9am sharp!
– Plan to check-in at the main large chapel entrance.
– There might be times when you are asked to be outside for some activities – so plan to bring clothes that will be comfortable in cooler weather
– There is no need for electronics at this event. Any phones or other unnecessary (not medically required) devices seen in use will be held until after Mass.
– Any emergencies a parent might have need of contacting you for can call the retreat center directly at: (605) 716-0925
– The day ends with Sunday Mass at 3pm with Bishop Peter! Your family is welcome to join us for Mass.
For questions and more information contact the Office of Youth and Young Adult Ministry: Jacques Daniel | firstname.lastname@example.org | 605-716-5214 ex 228 or Linda Drake | email@example.com
As the founder of ALL4HIM Ministries, Mary Bielski has spoken to over 200,000 teens around the nation at high school and young adult retreats and conferences, including Steubenville Youth Conferences, Life Teen-Inspiration, L.A. Congress, and parish and diocesan rallies. Mary talks on a variety of topics including conversion, prayer, the Holy Spirit, sacraments, chastity, and the theology of the body. Using funny stories and engaging analogies, Mary draws her audience to the beauty of our Catholic faith, a deeper love for Christ, the Eucharist, and the call to holiness.
David is a passionate Catholic in love with Christ and his Church. He’s also very much in love with his wife, Brittany, and their son, Judah. David has been blessed to serve the Church through youth ministry in various ways since 2000. In addition to his speaking ministry, he currently serves as the director of Design and Marketing for Life Teen International.