2023 Diocesan MS & HS Youth Rally
What if we actually were to condense all of Scripture, all of Salvation History, all of Jesus’s teachings into one word? What would that one word be? Join other youth from around the diocese as we explore the heart of Scripture and the heart of man: yada (עדי). We are created for intimacy with God, and only intimacy with God will set us free. The day includes music, games, Eucharistic adoration, engaging presentations, lunch, and closing Mass with Bishop Peter Muhich. If you are a high school student who has been on another retreat before visit our Going Deeper Retreat page to learn more about the retreat leading up to the rally.
Terra Sancta Retreat Center
Sunday, October 8th, 2023 l Grades 6-12 l 9am – 4pm
Check in begins at 8:30am at Holy Cross Chapel at Terra Sancta Retreat Center
Cost: $60 ($10/discount if registered by Sept. 24)
**$50 early bird rate if register by Sept. 24
Optional traveler’s meal available.
A few notes to participants!
– Check-in begins at 8:30am with the day beginning at 9am sharp!
– Plan to check-in at the main large chapel entrance.
– There might be times when you are asked to be outside for some activities – so plan to bring clothes that will be comfortable in cooler weather
– There is no need for electronics at this event. Any phones or other unnecessary (not medically required) devices seen in use will be held until after Mass.
– Any emergencies a parent might have need of contacting you for can call the retreat center directly at: (605) 716-0925
– The day ends with Sunday Mass at 3pm with Bishop Peter! Your family is welcome to join us for Mass.
For questions and more information contact the Office of Youth and Young Adult Ministry: Jacques Daniel | email@example.com | 605-343-3541 ex 2242 or Linda Drake | firstname.lastname@example.org
Tanner & Allison Kalina
Tanner Kalina is a Catholic evangelist living with his wife in Denver, Colorado. He currently works with the National Eucharistic Congress to help make Jesus known in the Blessed Sacrament. Using his experience as a professional comedian and actor, Tanner shares the Gospel through humor, relatability, and an egregious amount of energy. He has had the opportunity to relay the Good News with Ascension Presents, EWTN, FOCUS, NET, and at parishes/schools/conferences all across the US.
Fr. James Claver
For the Greater Glory of God, and the salvation of our souls, the Servants of Christ Jesus have discovered a call to consecrate themselves completely to Jesus Christ, in radical poverty, chastity and obedience. They are inspired to live the Gospel through the evangelical poverty of St. Francis of Assisi and the apostolic formation of St. Ignatius Loyola. In praise, reverence and service of God our Lord, they are committeed to a life of regular prayer, generous penance, Eucharistic adoration, Marian devotion, and Charismatic worship.