DIOCESE OF RAPID CITY
Applications are being accepted for the full time position of Technology Support Specialist.
Click here for a full job description
The Technology Support Specialist has the following responsibilities:
- Provides network design, maintenance and support of the Diocesan computer services, hardware and software.
- Provides support and education to staff members regarding the use of technology.
- Bachelors Degree or Associate Degree in Computer Science or Network Technology with understanding of Network Operating systems and Network Administration
- Experience in providing software support
- Possession of Industry certifications desirable
- Respects the teaching of the Roman Catholic Church
- Demonstrates good written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work with diverse staff in a team atmosphere
Download and complete the application form and submit it by mail or e-mail with a resume and a cover letter to:
Office of the Chancellor
Diocese of Rapid City
606 Cathedral Drive
Rapid City SD 57701
The Diocese of Rapid City offers a competitive salary and benefits package. Open until filled.