Circle of Grace
The goal of the Circle of Grace program is to educate and empower children and young people to actively participate in a safe environment for themselves and others.
Objectives of the Circle of Grace Program – Grades K-12
- Children and young people will understand they are created by God the Father and live in His love along with His son Jesus, and Holy Spirit.
- Children and young people will be able to describe the Circle of Grace which God gives each of us.
- Children and young people will be able to identify and maintain appropriate physical, emotional, spiritual, and sexual boundaries.
- Children and young people will be able to identify all types of boundary violations.
- Children and young people will demonstrate how to take action if any boundary is threatened or violated.
Contact Sr. Christine, SCTJM for more information about the program for parishes: firstname.lastname@example.org