2022 Diocesan MS & HS Youth Rally
A few notes to participants!
– Check-in begins at 8:30am with the day beginning at 9am sharp!
– Plan to check-in at the main large chapel entrance.
– There might be times when you are asked to be outside for some activities – so plan to bring clothes that will be comfortable in cooler weather
– There is no need for electronics at this event. Any phones or other unnecessary (not medically required) devices seen in use will be held until after Mass.
– Any emergencies a parent might have need of contacting you for can call the retreat center directly at: (605) 716-0925
– The day ends with Sunday Mass at 3pm with Bishop Peter! Your family is welcome to join us for Mass.
For questions and more information contact the Office of Youth and Young Adult Ministry: Jacques Daniel | email@example.com | 605-716-5214 ex 228 or Linda Drake | firstname.lastname@example.org
Paul J. Kim
Paul J. Kim is one of the most sought-after Catholic youth & young adult speakers in America. The way he presents is a rare gift to witness and has impacted people of all ages in 48 states and in 16 countries over the past decade. Moving his audiences from laughter in one moment, to deep reflection and prayer in another; Paul utilizes his many talents (i.e. music – beatboxing, comedy, inspirational talks) to communicate the Gospel message of Christ to people in a way that is engaging, entertaining, and altogether life-changing. He currently resides in Austin, TX with his beautiful wife and four children.
Kelly fell in love with Jesus at age 17 and has dedicated her life to bringing others into a radical relationship with Christ. She has been involved in ministry for more than a decade spreading the Gospel message at retreats, rallies and conferences. Kelly currently serves as the Director of Youth and College Ministry at a parish in Northwest Florida. She graduated with honors from Niagara University with her B.A. in psychology, communications & theology and from Syracuse University with her M.S. in counseling. Kelly resides in Tallahassee, Florida.