Applications are being accepted for the half time (20 hours per week) position of Filing Clerk for the Office of the Chancellor.
FUNCTION: Is responsible for maintaining the filing system in an organized manner for the function of the Chancellor’s office.
- Excellent clerical skills with an emphasis on details, organization and logical thinking.
- Must possess a high level of confidentiality and discretion.
- Competency with computers is required.
- Must demonstrate a willingness to learn the filing system and maintain it.
- Familiarity with the Catholic Faith and the operation of the Catholic Church preferred.
- Click here for a full job description
Open until filled
Interested individuals should send a resumé and letter by e-mail or postal mail listing three professional references along with a completed application to
Office of the Chancellor
Diocese of Rapid City
606 Cathedral Drive Rapid City SD 57701